Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary is a concise guide to the essential language of medicine.
• Dictionary database contains over 39,000 entries.
• Comprehensive guide to the essential language of medicine.
• Covers brand names and generic equivalents of common drugs.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on you iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional expenses.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Search History of the last 100 entries.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• You can clear your search history.
• Landscape mode support.
• iPad support.